Oct 17, 2016
Your child isn't intentionally trying to piss you off.
Your child's emotional health is NOT your fault. We have to stop blaming ourselves for everything that happens to our children.
Parenting is an opportunity to coach/lead and guide our children to become better people.
Now is the time to do just that.
In today's episode, I talk about...
* How your child's behavior is TELLING you something.
* Why it's important that you understand your emotions before telling your child how to manage their own.
* Knowing the difference between visualizing what kind of parent you want to be and taking ACTION on the type of parent you want to be.
TODAY'S IN CONTROL ACTIONS
1) FREE WEBINAR: "Why Won't My Child Listen To Me?" Understanding your child's behavior on a whole new level.
2) Send in your questions - regarding understanding what your child's behavior is telling you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will do my best to answer your questions LIVE on Thursday's webinar.